A well-established security solutions concern has a position available for a sales manager in Pietermaritzburg.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Three-year degree or diploma in business management
- Three to five years of branch management experience.
- Must have two to seven years’ experience in the security industry (preferably in distribution)
- Sound knowledge of security electronics or equipment.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Must be results driven and customer focused.
- Must be computer literate.
- Valid driver licence and reliable motor vehicle.
- Knowledge of Pastel and Syspro will be an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop branch employees.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multi-functional tasks in a pressurised environment, prioritise and multitask.
Applicants must reside in Pietermaritzburg or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 12 Feb 14:25
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.