Our Nomad Now Client, a provider of premium short courses from the world’s leading universities, is seeking a Ruby on Rails developer with at least five years’ developing experience.
- At least five years’ development experience
- Experience in web development and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a statically typed language (such as Ruby, Java or SQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with Linux command-line, source control, and continuous integration
- Take responsibility for the integrity of the business domain products in your charge
- Research, design, implement and maintain enterprise architecture
- Responsible for the quality of code produced by team members and ensure code is thoroughly tested
- Oversee uptime and monitoring
- Proactively look for improvements and handle implementation
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup.
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 12 Jan 09:07