|Remuneration:||R412760 – R484161 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Company:||Brand South Africa|
The researcher will work directly with the research manager and general manager in conducting cross-industry primary and secondary research on a variety of business, socio-political, and international topics utilising a number of sources, internal and external, paper and electronic, including web-based and online databases.
Key performance areas:
- Participate in the development of research business strategy
- Contribute to the brand performance monitoring strategy and operations
- Research and development
- Stakeholder relations
- Planning and organising
- Financial management/oversight and compliance
Brand South Africa is committed to ensuring and maintaining workplace diversity and the attainment of employment equity, having due regard to qualifications and appropriate experience. Please include certified copies of ID, and qualifications and contact details of at least three referees. Brand South Africa encourages applications from people living with disabilities.
- High level of knowledge of the range of social science research methods; applied research analysis skill of both quantitative and qualitative data; developed writing and communication skills.
- Brand/system contribution: Knowledge of the concepts of nation and place brand management; knowledge of key domestic and international social, political and economic trends and ability to interpret multiple sets of information/data to apply to specific projects.
- Research innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative concepts, models and tools to create a proprietary advantage for Brand SA.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data into insights to inform the development of content that conveys the nation brand’s value proposition and differentiates it from others in the competitive field.
- Specialisation in South African/African socio-political, and international political-economic dynamics, including policy analysis capability.
- Research software and tools
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Research project planning, implementation, and analysis of data
- Development and management of questionnaires/surveys and data capturing techniques
- Project management
- Stakeholder relations
- Knowledge management
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- High energy and drive
Posted on 26 Jun 07:04
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.