Our client, operating in the financial service space, is seeking to employ Regional Manager to oversee our business operations in an assigned region _ Bloemfontein
Regional Manager Responsibilities
- Achieving business goals and revenue Targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
Regional Manager Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, management, or a similar field preferred.
- 3+ Years of Management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.