We are offering a remote working opportunity for an Internal Recruiter.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company. We hire 100% around values and how you will fit into our culture. There is also a lot of room for developing your career here too.
Outsourcery – Work. Life. Balanced
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home position.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of great company culture.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortable in the digital space as you will be creating and managing our job adverts across many different digital platforms including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Experience recruiting for digital marketing / social media positions.
- High sense of urgency, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Team player with a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What you’ll be up to:
- Screening candidates on the phone, through video CVs, regular CVs and other mediums.
- Ensure that jobs are advertised across all mediums as required. This includes online job boards, recruitment referrals, graduate recruitment and social networking.
- Keep the applicant tracking system updated.
- Assist with setting up and running the recruitment days.
- Reference and background checking.
- Manage the recruitment calendar.
- Assist with onboarding arrangements.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
- Two to three years of prior experience in recruitment mandatory
- Relevant diploma/degree advantage
- Working PC / laptop
- Secure and reliable internet connection
Location: Remote working opportunity
Salary: Per hour, market-related
Working hours: PT/ Flexible with a potential for increased hours.
How to apply: https://outsourcery.co.za/careers/hr-and-recruitment/
Posted on 06 Aug 11:38