|Remuneration:||R4000 – R6000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Working closely with the director on building the company brand and servicing the company’s customers while adding value in terms of general administration and office management. The work demands a very professional approach to satisfying customer needs and the ability to multitask and handle various jobs at once.
The role will also require you to able to generate, service, and grow current sales by regularly following up with designated clients and accounts to sell the companies products.
DeskStand aims to improve lives through improving employees posture while standing or sitting while they work. By supplying companies ergonomic workstations, employees become more productive and happier at the office. We offer a range of ergonomically designed products that are locally produced. Flat packed products are eco-friendly and 100% degradable.
This is in relation to various factors including but not limited to:
- Customer service (supplying clients with all the relevant info for products, benefits, see induction files)
- Agent account manager (upload agent details, sending emails, logging units, supplying information, and links)
- Payments confirmation (manual invoicing, receipts, order tracking, account payment confirmation)
- Logistics (basic knowledge of courier booking, etc.)
- Office management (staff payslips, filing, admin)
- Verbal and written communication essential and must be at a high level.
- Generating and growing advertising sales revenue.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing client base.
- Sourcing of new business opportunities.
- Exceptional client service and representation of the DeskStand brand.
- Regular feedback and liaison with the director/manager.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to new and existing clients.
- Create tailored solutions that meet the clients’ short and long-term needs.
- Continually engage and communicate with the factory and DeskStand team to strengthen relationships.
- Closely monitor industry competitors and maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge.
- Keep all administrative work updated.
- Report on sales activity and opportunities as required (weekly and monthly).
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- The ability to take initiative and think out of the box.
Posted on 15 Jun 13:41
Send CV’s to below email:
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Receptionist jobs
- Receptionist, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Receptionist/Personal Assistant, Cape Town, CBD
- Receptionist, Cape Town
- Frontline Receptionist, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Receptionist, Cape Town, Paarl, Media24
- Human Resource Administrator, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Project Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock, Moving Tactics
- Administration Assistant, Cape Town, Claremont
- Junior Social Media Administrator, Cape Town, Maitland
- Operations Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Bookkeeper/Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock
- System Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Buying and Merchandising Administrator, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Faithful to Nature Recruiter
- Junior Linux System Administrator, Cape Town, Media24