|Remuneration:||R43000 – R45000 per month|
We are currently rdcruiting for an action and process oriented as well as highly productive Receiving/Stock Control Manager.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and supporting documents to faxmail 086 661 6480. Please note that there are no costs involved to the candidate in the recruitment process. We do not charge candidates any fees to apply.
- As a Receiving/Stock Control Manager, you will directing and co-ordinating warehouse activities.
- Specifically, your role will be involved in every aspect of the smooth running of the Receiving department. You’ll direct and coordinate the Receiving Team including daily tasks and activities. Providing stock control activities of the customer product lines stored within the warehouse. Proactively look for process improvements with a methodical and consistent approach. Take responsibility and ownership in problem investigation and resolution.
- Manage and coordinate stock take and cycle counting activities to ensure the required level of service is provided
- Manage the Receiving function co-ordinating tasks and activities to ensure effectively meeting operational demands
- Actively support operational change whilst effectively minimising disruption to production and service
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise accuracy of stock figures
- Responsible for communication of issues/information to line manager e.g. stock count variances, count accuracy or general warehouse queries
- Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Manager and externally with customers to facilitate for stock control procedures
- Work in close liaison with Customer Service team, sales and externally with clients and transport organisations in order to organise and maintain the incoming delivery schedule
To be considered, you will need:
- Matric Certification
- Previous five to eigh+ years’ experience of receiving, stock control and inventory count management essential
- Strongly action oriented with demonstrable attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical and able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- Possess an understanding of warehouse management system and MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to react within a complex and growing operational environment
- Forward thinking with the ability to “think on your feet”
- Able to develop and roll out processes and systems to improve efficiency of department
- Ability to motivate, lead, coach and manage a busy, fast paced Receiving/Stocks Department
Remuneration and Benefits:
R45,000 with full benefits and bonus year end.
Posted on 07 Feb 09:08
Massive Recruitment (Pty) Ltd is a multi-sector recruitment company with a reputation for exceptional customer service, integrity, efficiency and speed.
Get job alerts for Manager jobs
- Store Manager, Port Elizabeth, Christian Art Distributors
- Distribution Manager, Port Elizabeth, Massive Recruitment
- Store Manager, Ugie, MPRTC Recruitment
- National Marketing Manager, East London, Beacon Bay
- Dairy Farm Manager, Port Elizabeth, Dynamic Talent Acquisition
- Store Manager, King Williams Town, Metlife Mall, Rage
- Store Manager, sterkspruit, Rage
- Store Manager, Stutterhiem, Rage
- Store Manager, lady frere, Rage
- Lodge Manager, Grahamstown, Dynamic Talent Acquisition
- Store Manager, East London, Rage
- Store Manager, engcobo, Rage
- Assistant Leader, Port Elizabeth, Baywest, Cape Union Mart
- Quality Assurance Officer, Humansdorp, MPRTC Recruitment