A challenging opportunity exists with successful a property development company, specialising in retail, industrial and residential sectors, for experienced Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary construction projects. Will suit qualified Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineer or Project Manager with SACPCMP, PRINCE or PMP.
- Manage multiple projects, ensuring schedules and deadlines are reached
- Assist in preparing and reviewing requests for proposals and contracts
- Ensure engineering designs are compliant with legislation
- Ensure Quality procedures are in line with ISO 9001
- Collaborate with outsourced Project Managers where necessary
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and closing out of broad range of engineering, administrative, and other project programs
- Inception Development planning
- Develop integrated project plans including scope, time and cost management plans
- Manage the implementation of all projects including scope, time, cost, procurement, communication, quality, cost management and stakeholders
- Identify industry-related sub-contractors, to include on project related work
- Work with a team of design engineers
- Perform coordination of service providers in order to successfully implement projects
- Adequately plan and implement communication plans to aid project execution
- Preparation of required status reports that include feasibilities and status of current projects, proposals and staffing needs
- Continually monitor and report on the progress of the project/s
- Monitor project billing and accounts payables which include direct communication with contractors
- Ensure adequate close out of projects in alignment with legislative and client-specific requirements
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presentation ability are essential.
- Ms Projects and Ms Office essential.
Posted on 25 Jul 10:00
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
One of the most established team of Recruitment Consultants in Durban with a reputation for sourcing and placing top quality candidates at select companies.