- Ensure that targets are met on a monthly and daily basis
- Ensure that project related tasks are actioned and achieved in the given time allocated
- Communicate with sub ordinates all changes in the department and plan the workflow of the team to accommodate additional tasks
- Plan and incorporate additional tasks assigned to the current load e.g. projects
- Identify the training needs for the department and request from HR Department
- Monitor and implement any corrective actions as required
- Maintain a good working relationship with the customers and suppliers
- Be a team player and assist other departments when able to
- Maintain the time and attendance, discipline of the department e.g. weekly time sheet, overtime etc.
- Ensure staff is well trained and on a high competence level
- Ensure that the entire Quality Management system is running to the benefit of the customers
- Relevant Quality courses / Management
- IATF 16949
- ISO 14001 knowledge
- Project Management
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.