Assure all Quality activities are performed according BOS-, TS 16 949-, ISO 9000 standards and specific customer requirements. Develop and maintains test instructions.
• Plan and execute all necessary measurements in the lab
• Experience in writing measuring programmes.
• Conduct various testing functions within the laboratory environment according to international standards.
• Manage gauge and test equipment calibration system
• Perform calibration
• Perform R&R studies and performs wear trend analyses
• Assure compliance to ISO / IEC 17025 standard
• Manage Product Audits within plant
• Ensure that continuous improvement is made in all Production MEQ Quality Deliverables (e.g.: RPPM, CPPM, IPPM, SPPM, Quality Costs, Customer Product Audits and Warranty / JD Power)
• Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the problem solving methods (8D Report, Problem Solving Document “PSD”, PCAD, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.)
• Prepare necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verify and release of actions.
• Execute any reasonable request from Quality Manager.
• A Bachelor´s degree is required (or equivalent experience)
• Specific education and training in Quality disciplines including as a minimum QS9000,
• Continuous Improvement, Total Quality Management, PPAP, FMEA, Control plans, DOE and
• SPC are also required
• Minimum 5 years in automotive industry, minimum 3 years in quality area.
In case you are interested in this position, Please submit an Internal Application form to