Our client in the automotive industry is currently looking to employ a Quality Laboratory Technician.
Main purpose of the position:
Assure all Quality activities are performed according BOS-, TS 16 949-, ISO 9000 standards and specific customer requirements. Develop and maintains test instructions.
- Plan and execute all necessary measurements in the lab
- Experience in writing measuring programmes.
- Conduct various testing functions within the laboratory environment according to international standards.
- Manage gauge and test equipment calibration system
- Perform calibration
- Perform R&R studies and performs wear trend analyses
- Assure compliance to ISO / IEC 17025 standard
- Manage Product Audits within plant
- Ensure that continuous improvement is made in all Production MEQ Quality Deliverables (e.g.: RPPM, CPPM, IPPM, SPPM, Quality Costs, Customer Product Audits and Warranty / JD Power)
- Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the company problem solving methods (8D Report, Problem Solving Document PSD, PCAD, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.)
- Prepare necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verify and release of actions.
- Execute any reasonable request from Quality Manager.
- Bachelor´s degree is required (or equivalent experience)
- Specific education and training in Quality disciplines including as a minimum QS9000,
- Continuous Improvement, Total Quality Management, PPAP, FMEA, Control plans, DOE and
SPC are also required
- Minimum 5 years in automotive industry, minimum 3 years in quality area.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.