Quality engineer required in Durban.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- BSc electrical/ mechanical
- Three years’ experience in the automotive industry
- Pneumatics and PLC experience
- Basic CAD
- Measurement skills and experience using basic metrology equipment
- Experience with quality tools (FMEA, G8D problem solving techniques, MSA, SPC)
- Auditor training courses in line with quality standards
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and with minimum supervision
- Attention to details
- Valid drivers licence and own Transport
You will need to reside in Durban or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV and for more information.
Posted on 16 May 15:32
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.