The successful person will be part of the Technical Team and report to the Quality Control Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibilities will include the following but not be limited to:
Quality Control Checks
- Assist in the checking of critical control points, temperature, chlorine etc.
- Monitoring of quality standards according to product specifications in packing (cut-ups, fillets, whole birds, price marking, dispatch), and all other processes in the entire factory.
- Assist in meat examining and rejection of diseased birds and portions (De-feathering and Evisceration).
- Assist in pre-ops inspection after night cleaning.
- Housekeeping (internal auditing) of all areas in and around the factory.
Quality Control Document Management System
- Recording and reporting on all critical control points, temperature, chlorine etc.
- Complete all the relevant quality related documentation for all checks conducted.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s EE Policy.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: e-mail address target=”_blank on or before 26 February 2021. Please clearly specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum grade 10.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong and confident individual who has the ability to challenge and question quality standards.
- Disciplined, honest and reliable individual.
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
Posted on 12 Feb 13:12