Our Nomad Now client, an expert quality and compliance service provider and agent insight service provider, is looking for a quality and compliance assessor.
- Able to set the quality standards for voice and non-voice interactions
- Work closely and support all relevant stakeholders
- Send work that is accurate, neatly aligned, clear and concise in form of electronic communication
- Able to build strong relationships with all internal and external functions where necessary and provide value-added solutions to clients
- Monitor recorded calls or non-voice interactions and ensure that proper steps were taken regarding completing the objectives outlined within the quality and compliance framework provided, documenting all required information and completing administrative tasks required
- Provide objective assessment regarding representatives’ compliance of process, and adherence to procedures for interactions with customers
- Complete the required evaluation forms where required; the evaluation form is a typical checklist provided to the quality assessor which covers key areas built into call processes such as; compliance, risk management, client service and development opportunity
- Provide feedback with accurate details to leaders and managers through monitoring practices
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/register. Ensure your Nomad Now profile matches the keywords in this job advert, and you will be invited to apply to the role through the platform.
Posted on 03 Jul 08:01