Get in touch if you’re passionate about testing!
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring a technical passion, and a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. We have a collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to our customers. We care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality projects. We’ll be growing fast and scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge.
What will the average day look like?
- Assisting the team in designing and implementing a testing framework
- Testing multiple applications on a host of platforms and devices to ensure quality and identify bugs to be fixed
- Compiling test cases and results
- Auditing of existing systems and regression testing
- Improving release quality and facilitating our SDLC through testing and quality assurance
- Daily stand-ups, sprint planning, project prioritisation
Could you be who we are looking for? (the boring bits)
- Basic knowledge of Unit and Feature testing libraries
- Basic understanding programming frameworks.
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello or similar
- Thoroughness and desire for self-development.
- Problem-solving ability.
- A good team player and an excellent communicator.
Bonus points for:
- Three+ years’ solid work experience
- Software testing certificate or relevant degree
- Contactable reference
What’s in it for you?
- This roll is permanent/full-time. Commencing in September/October. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team.
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
- Based in the beautiful City of George, in the Garden Route.
- We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you
Please note we are only accepting applicants residing in South Africa and willing to relocate to George
Posted on 16 Oct 07:53