|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Pure Survey/Pure Solutions|
The Pure Solutions Group (Pure Solutions, Pure Survey, Pure Survey International) is looking for an experienced IT software project manager (agency-side) to manage key projects. We work in a professional and comfortable environment in Muizenberg, Cape Town, where the focus is on teamwork, collaboration, and the ability to achieve results. The group provide online surveys, e-learning, platform development, mobile development, WhatsApp solutions and a variety of other offerings to large corporate clients.
- Foster and/or maintain strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Create and deliver accurate and engaging presentations to clients
- Obtain briefs from clients and facilitate the generation of scope of work documents, liaising with the project management team and resources
- Development of strategy and time frames for projects
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that client’s expectations are met and projects are delivered timeously
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Identify and communicate project risks throughout project lifecycles
- Four+ years’ experience as an IT project manager (software, not hardware)
- Worked in an agency-side role with external clients (not internal company projects)
- Responsible for full life-cycle of software development projects
- Developed detailed scope of work documents
- Managed multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Self-motivated with ability to work as part of a team
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong time management and administration skills
- Experience working on App development an advantage
Please note: due to the current Covid-19 pandemic all our staff are currently working from home. Applicants must have a high-speed internet connection at home, as well as a quiet space to work. From 2021 the position will be based in Muizenberg.
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must be South African citizens or hold work permits.
Salary based on experience with a maximum budget of R600,000 per annum.
Please send a maximum three-page CV to az.oc.yevruserup@sboj with a covering letter. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 18 Nov 15:45