|Remuneration:||R15000 – R20000 per month Basic salary|
Are you super into tech and what goes into building an app or website? Well, that is exactly what my client focuses on. They are a tech-driven app and web development company that has a strong playing hand in the fintech and insurance sectors. Their head office is in Johannesburg but they have a few people working remote from Cape Town. They are looking for a project coordinator/administrator to join their team in either Cape Town or Johannesburg.
A project administrator is a professional who organises the necessary team members and specialises in facilitating, reporting and analysing projects under the supervision of a project manager. They assist the project manager by performing many of the administrative tasks required for the smooth and efficient running of the project.
This position requires great responsibility and proper time management because the job entails constant monitoring and control of all project variables. An effective project administrator frees the project manager to deal with people, project, technical and stakeholder managements issues by taking care of the day-to-day administration of the project. The project administrator may also be required to provide administrative support not only to the project manager but also to the entire project team.
Examples of such duties and skills include but are not limited to (and not in any particular order):
- Preparation of presentations, budget reports and other general reports.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Scheduling meetings and workshops.
- Site visits.
- Travel coordination.
- Understand and adhere to compliance regulations.
- Tracking of expenses, reconciliations as well as performance tracking.
- Be able to follow instructions but also be able to take initiative.
- Comfortable working in a highly stressful environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and must be detail-orientated.
- Must be reliable and punctual, able to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and go the extra mile to ensure this.
- Have good leadership, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Good oral and written communication abilities.
- Must be pro-active and have advanced computer skills using the Microsoft suite of products.
- Must be willing to learn and use new computer project tools.
If you feel like you have the experience, skill and drive to fill this role, send me your CV as well as a small motivation of your skills, experience and what makes you a good fit for the position.
Posted on 02 Jul 09:21
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.