One of our Nomad Now clients, a 20-year-old proudly South African consulting and technology company, is seeking a programme and portfolio manager with a minimum of three years’ project portfolio and programme management experience.
- Business science, BCom IT, or engineering degree
- MSP, PRINCE2, PMBOK, and Agile related certifications
- Minimum five years’ business or technology management consulting experience
- Minimum three years’ project portfolio and programme management experience
- Multichannel digital technologies experience
- Stakeholder and team management experience
- Drive the business case in complex programmes or project portfolios, spanning multiple capabilities and/or disciplines
- Deliver results with the required management of change within complex stakeholder ecosystems
- Guide both delivery teams and client stakeholders to achieve value driven results and intended benefits
- Build key and meaningful client relationships
- Ensure effective delivery of appropriate communication to all stakeholders
- Quality assurance and delivery oversight
- Drive both client demand and support the relationship sales process
- Delivery and reputational risk management
- Increase the depth of knowledge within the delivery team and guide solutioning
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/register.
Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position.
Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert!
Posted on 02 Oct 05:49