|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||USB Executive Development|
USB Executive Development (USB-ED), the private company within Stellenbosch University, has a full time position for a programme manager. The successful candidate will be based in Bellville (Cape Town). The appointee will be part of the dynamic operations and programme delivery team, delivering a high-quality service to clients, the company, and society.
Reporting to the portfolio programme manager, the main purpose of the programme manager is to coordinate the seamless execution/delivery of programmes to clients.
The programme manager will be fully accountable for the administration of allocated programmes and will be measured on KPIs such as accuracy, compliance, timeous delivery, completeness, and client service.
Key results areas will involve:
- Operational results: Participant registration administration, system administration (CRM, Moodle), supply chain administration, programme budget administration, logistics administration, documentation and faculty/participant material and stationary administration, programme faculty and participant schedule administration, administration related to programme resources (faculty and LPFs), facilitation of programme launches, and participant orientation.
- Management results: Programme plans and schedules (all activities from start to end), monitoring of progress against plans and schedules, resolving issues/escalations.
The successful person must be willing to travel when required and to work after hours.
Commencement of duties: 01 July 2017 or as soon as possible
Closing date: 09 June 2017
Application: To apply, please submit your CV to Rochall Daniels on
Enquiries: Direct enquiries to Manager: Operations and Programme Delivery, Auriel Bayard on
or 021 918-4340.
USB Executive Development is a private company within Stellenbosch University, since 2001. We offer leadership & management executive development (short course) programmes both in South Africa and across Africa.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Tertiary qualification in Project or Event Management.
- At least five years’ work experience in administration or project co-ordination / manager role in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of learner management systems (LMS) and financial systems.
- Working knowledge of customer relations management (CRM).
- Well-developed MS Office skills.
- Well-developed administrative skills and understanding of administrative processes
- Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans) with ability to communicate to individuals on all levels with excellent verbal and writing abilities.
- An understanding of adult learning principles will be advantageous.
- Taking responsibility, initiative and making decisions when required, even under difficult circumstances.
- Establishing effective relationships with clients and stakeholders and relating well to individuals at all levels.
- Well-developed analysis and decision making skills.
- Setting clear objectives, planning activities and their sequence well in advance and managing own and other resources’ time effectively with exceptional attention to detail.
- Persevering, working productively in a stressful environment and resilient in the face of adversity.
- Focusing on client needs and satisfaction.
Posted on 07 Jun 12:22
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.