Elsiesrivier – R15,000+ depending on experience.
Are you currently a successful Supervisor in a production environment looking for a change of scenery?
My client, a well-established manufacturer of different categories of mattresses and bed bases, urgently needs an experienced and reliable Production Supervisor for their factory in Elsiesrivier. Specific duties include:
- Supervise about 20 staff members to ensure optimum productivity
- Check stock levels of raw materials daily and order when required
- Maintain Occupational Health and Safety measures at all times
- Ensure production targets are met according to orders received
- Calculate prices, including VAT, and write out Invoices
- Properly close the factory and set the alarm at the end of the day
You may be the successful candidate to lead the Production team to exceptional industry leading delivery times and consistent quality with every delivery if you have:
- A proven track record (at least 5 years) in the Supervisory environment of a manufacturing concern. Experience with mattresses and bed bases will definitely count in your favour
- Experience and knowledge of labour law procedures and disciplinary actions
- At least Grade 12 with mathematics as subject. A relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised academic institution will count in your favour.
- Basic skills to work with ease with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some technical know-how to understand the workings of manufacturing machines and equipment
- The personality attributes, supervisory and technical skills typically associated with successful Factory / Production Supervisors.
Ref.: WvW Bed Prod. Sup.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.