- Ad Placed : 27 Jun 2020 18:30:28 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This global manufacturing concern is currently seeking the services of a Production Planning Manager, who will be responsible for providing the Factory Finance Management with the Planning Resource, Operations Planning, Monitoring and Control.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – pref. in Operations/Production Management (Project Management).
- Minimum 5 years Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
- SAP Production Planning essential.
- Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Valid driver’s license (occasional travel local and international).
- Assist in quarterly budget preparation.
- Sales projection data conversion into production projections.
- Production projections converted into monthly & weekly production levels for the factory.
- Monthly master data plan drawn up in details.
- Size plan changes approval for making & moulding.
- Production reports (daily/weekly/monthly).
- WIP control and monitoring.
- SAP production planning – monitoring/maintenance & control (MRP system transactions).
- Production performance analysis – daily (information for better planning).
- Support the Production Director to ensure all deliverables to Stakeholders are met.
- Passion for learning (innovation & creativity).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and deadline driven.
- Attention to detail and planning & organising skills.
- Passion for customer service/satisfaction.
- Make and communicate company decisions
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.