Our Nomad Now client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a production line manager with at least one year of packhouse experience.
- At least one year of packhouse experience
- Production experience
- Knowledge of PPECB standards
- Matric certificate
- Computer literacy
- Manage production input and outputs, mainly from control room to palletising
- Coordinate packing programmes and packing instruction
- Enforce Food Safety Management Systems procedures
- Ensure staff always adhere to rules and regulations
- Escalate any production problems timeously to limit impact on production
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup. Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 01 Dec 07:28