- Ad Placed : 19 Sep 2020 12:00:49 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 500000 – PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing company is currently looking for a Procurement and Logistics Specialist, who will be responsible for procuring, monitoring and controlling consumable stock.
Minimum Qualification and Experienced Required:
- Matric with emphasis on Maths & Accounting.
- Must be in possession of a National Diploma in Purchasing Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in similar position.
- Must understand and have previous experience in Purchasing principles.
- Basics in local and international trade (foreign currency, exchange rates, etc.)
Key Performance Areas:
- Procurement management:
- Drive supplier contracts;
- Supervise procurement administration;
- Ensure integrity in Supplier Management, Sourcing and transparency;
- Provide procurement admin support to Projects and Plants.
- Set up and issue Timing Plans for various projects.
- Key material trend analysis.
- Supplier evaluations:
- Assist the Factory with the resolution of supplier problems (quality, supplier, etc.);
- Maintain and develop suppliers.
- Monitor, control and negotiate raw material prices;
Manage supplier scorecard and action where necessary.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels at plants;
- Report stock adjustments by plant;
- Take necessary corrective action;
- Manage stock take via plant logistics and ensure standardisation.
- Continuous improvement:
- Supplier base optimisation and rationalisation;
- Drive standardisation by plant;
- Drive ERP improvement per plant.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.