|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Work for a business that is renowned across the world for producing the ultimate driving machines. The brand prides itself in providing quality vehicles ever since their introduction back in 1916. They are currently in the market for a process analyst/consultant to join their cutting edge team in Menlyn.
Skills and experience
- Minimum three years of IT working experience
- Essential – German-speaking communication capabilities
- Three years’ experience in application operations and support services, including exposure to ITSM
- Agile experience
- HR experience
- ITIL process knowledge and work experience
- Functional knowledge of purchasing
Advantageous to have
- Project management qualification an advantage
- ITIL certification
Duties and responsibilities
- The functional operation of global applications, including second and third level support
- Support for the process and functional consulting in German with business partners and IT sitting in Germany
- Assures control and maintenance for Operations and liaises with the responsible persons for maintenance
- Deliver services within the agreed targets by using the prescribed standards and tools
Do you want to work for a company with excellent benefits and using cutting-edge technologies with a German Manufacturing business? If your answer is yes then contact me now! And let me place you in this environment.
Reference Number for this position is GZ41111 which is a permanent position based in Menlyn offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 14 Dec 15:28