An established Property Agent, providing sales, leasing, management and valuation services across the commercial, residential and agricultural property sectors, seeks to employ a Portfolio Administrator in their East London office.
Responsibilities to include:
– working with commercial property
– monthly billing/tenants accounts
– maintenance coordination and creditor accounts control
– working with contractors, quote approval, job approval, invoice sign off etc.
– handling general tenant/ Landlord queries
– work closely with the debt collector to ensure payment etc.
– monthly reports to directors regarding each building
– work on specialised management software (training provided)
– property inspections
– process various applications / documentation
– draft lease / rental documents
– assist Portfolio Managers with admin and processing applications
– Grade 12 / Matric
– Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
– 3+ years working experience in similar administration role