The Company needs the services of a dynamic Payroll & HR Administrator to join their team. The incumbent will be located in PE and report to the Office Manager.
– Accurate and prompt preparation and processing of salaries and fortnight wages (two companies)
– SARS E-Filing submissions (EMP201, EMP501)
– Department of Labour submissions (Return of Earnings)
– Workman’s Compensation submissions
– Skills Development & Employment Equity reporting and submissions
– Capturing of Supplier Invoices
– Issuing of Customer Invoices
– General administrative assistance
– Relevant tertiary qualification
– 5 Years’ experience in payroll and HR compliance related administration
– Experience in Pastel Payroll and VIP software
– Excellent Excel skills
– Ability to perform well under pressure
– Good verbal and written skills in both English and Afrikaans
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills.