|Reference:||#RC CT 9/2020|
A South African based company is looking for an individual who is interested in working as a part-time/freelance relocation consultant in Cape Town, South Africa.
We work with corporate clients offering expertise and resources to relocate their employees. The relocation consultant will be involved with handling all aspects of the assignee’s relocation in the host country.
- Must be residing in Cape Town (this role cannot be conducted remotely)
- Completed high school
- Speak, read and write English (high levels of business English required)
- Valid identity document/passport (SA citizenship or permanent residency a requirement)
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Reliable and roadworthy vehicle
- Current car insurance
- Reliable internet access
- Mobile Phone
- Effective communication
- Reliability and flexibility
- Supporting cultural diversity
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of local community/areas, housing, schooling, medical facilities and shopping areas where expatriates settle
Please only apply if you fulfill all of the abovementioned requirements and competencies.
Please forward your current CV to:
If you have any questions about the position, please call Joy (t) + 27 21 763 4240 – Monday – Friday – 8am – 4pm.
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 25 Sep 14:38