We are offering a remote working opportunity for a paid ads specialist for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company. We hire 100% around values and how you will fit into our culture. There is also a lot of room for developing your career here too.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, reporting on and optimising display, search and video campaigns to ensure alignment with the company’s online marketing strategy. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment.
- Part time position to grow into full time.
- Work from home position.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent, strong and personable telephone manner.
- Great listening skills and high attention to detail.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software
- Highly organised
- Show a strong desire to help people and a professional attitude at all times.
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment who works well under pressure.
- Experience with e-commerce mandatory
- Have experience in Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Google Merchant, Twitter and Pinterest
- Fashion experience an advantage but not a must, or at least an interest in fashion
- Have an analytical eye and know how to use data tools
- Must be proactive and willing to work closely with the client
What you’ll be up to:
Typical tasks include, but may not be limited to:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organisation.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs.
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media.
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media.
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- South African citizen
- Prior experience in similar position mandatory
- Five+ years’ experience preferable.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Working hours: Part-time with potential to grow
Apply: Kindly submit a cover letter and updated CV at: az.oc.yrecruostuo@sreerac
Posted on 13 Nov 16:52