|Remuneration:||R6500 – R8000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Plattekloof|
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate currently in an office support role studying towards an accounting diploma/degree.
An accounting/audit firm is seeking a candidate to grow into a junior bookkeeper. This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door, should finance be your desired career path.
- Matric with accounting as a subject
- Fluent in English
- Advanced time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Independent result driven thinkers
- Results orientated
- Attention to detail
- The will to constantly grow and develop to be the best
- Own transport essential
- Non-smoker is advantageous
- Full bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities for a variety of SME and corporate clients
- VAT, UIF, PAYE returns
- Income tax calculations and returns
- Assistance to director with audit files
- Liaison with SARS – higher level queries, appointments
- Preparation of audit working papers with guidance from senior
- Preparation of certificates for review
Join us on social media or visit our website for more information. See links below.
Posted on 19 May 14:18
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.