|Remuneration:||R14000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT wishes to employ a suitably qualified/experienced and committed office administrator with initiative and strong administrative skills in our Klerksdorpoffice (tbc). The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Klerksdorp. Salary commensurate with experience.
Key duties and responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Providing administrative support in a variety of ways to assist the teams in the field
- Collating all office requests for activity costs
- Reconciliation of all expenditure
- Daily collating, capturing and emailing the office movements of all employees based at the office to head office
- Filing of all office documentation as required
- To complete other administrative duties that may be required.
- complete our Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- attach your comprehensive CV
- quote the reference number ADMIN/DRKK1120 in the email subject line to the attention of the HR Assistant at az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer
Only emailed applications with both the above attachments and the correct reference number will be accepted.
An application which does not comply with all of the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete and will not be viewed.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 18 November (12:00 PM)
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand. Please visit our website to find out more about CMT – www.cmt.org.za.
- Matric (or equivalent)
- Two to four years of proven administration experience in the same/similar position
- Proven experience in reconciliation of expenditure
- Good communication and strong organisational/logistical skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English and Tswana required.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, TB and other related health issues required
- Valid code 8 driver’s license with driving experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Seeks to go beyond role requirements and aims for high performance.
- Takes responsibility for actions
Posted on 05 Nov 12:14