R. Personal Movement:
1. Interprovincial travel is not permitted except to return to work with proof of employment, in exceptional circumstances such as funerals (with approval) or essential services.
2. Stay at home, other than essential travel for work and to purchase essential goods.
3. No recreational travel or to meet friends or family.
4. People can exercise under strict public health conditions, subject to directions, which will exclude organised activities, recreational facilities, and gyms
5. Mandatory use of cloth masks (including home-made ones to cover nose and mask) and ensure hand hygiene when in public and at workplace.
6. Emergencies for medical reasons.
7. Those who have an exemption to travel for funerals
8. South Africans returning home and foreign nationals leaving South Africa
9. Elderly and persons with co-morbidities are encouraged to self-isolate and only leave home for exceptional reasons
10. Social distancing (2m away from other persons) to be applied in public when, shopping, visiting health facilities (pharmacies, clinics etc),
11. Social distancing when using public and private transport, as per transport guidelines
12. All public gatherings are prohibited.
13. Stores to ensure that there is temperature screening of patrons, hand sanitisersavailable and measures to facilitate social distancing. Where the number of customers cannot be accommodated at once then measures such a ticket system and defined limit of time in the store per customer should be implemented instead of the physical queuing of customers.
14. Curfews will be implemented between 8pmand 5am