|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, Greenacres|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The Registered Nurse is a professional who remains responsible for the assessment, planning and implementation of individualised and holistic nursing care of a patient, their families or the community, either performed directly or indirectly.
The incumbent ultimately co-ordinates patient care within the concept of the multi-disciplinary health team.
The incumbent also fulfills the role by the use of scientifically based nursing theories and processes, treating the patients as a physical, social and spiritual individual, and by use of educational and technical means applicable to health care practice.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Patient care and counseling;
- Performs rostered weekend duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks;
- Provides safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors;
- Utilizes supplies and equipment in an economical manner;
- Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care;
- Liaises with ward manager on matters relating to patient care;
- Keeps accurate records at all times ;
- Required to serve on relevant committees within the department;
- Supervises and evaluates quality of patient care through patient rounds;
- Communicates with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems;
- Assists with the coaching of junior staff within the Unit.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in the relevant field of nursing advantageous;
- Flexible in working hours / shift work;
- The ability to communicate well at all levels;
- The ability to work well under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions;
- The ability to develop using collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goals;
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals;
- The ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities in order to take appropriate Action;
- The ability to plan and organise work for self and others to ensure efficient completion;
- The ability to produce work of a high quality standard by accurately checking processes and tasks;
- The ability to maintain stable performance under pressure by handling stress in an acceptable way.
The ability to set high standards of performance for self and others, and assuming the overall responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of assignments or tasks.
Posted on 09 Jul 12:29
+27 81 812 3897
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Nurse jobs
- Netcare: Registered Nurse – High Care, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: Registered Nurse – Surgical Ward, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: REGISTERED NURSE – CATHLAB, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: REGISTERED NURSE – ICU, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: ENROLLED NURSES ANAESTETIC – Cath Lab, Port Elizabeth, Greenacres, Rhens Consulting