|Remuneration:||R450000 – R550000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A media house that has been in existence for over 20 years is on the lookout for a Native Android developer to join their dynamic development team
You will be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
This role is for a professional who enjoys collaborating with others. Don’t miss out, apply today!!!
- Six years’ experience as a mobile developer.
- Five years + experience working as a native Android app developer
- Three years’ experience working as a senior Android app developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped Android app developed natively.
- One+ year of experience using Kotlin.
- Well versed in Unit and Automated testing techniques for Android apps.
- Strong competency in Git.
- Published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store.
- Experience in UI design.
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies or have worked in an Agile / Scrum team.
- Familiar with an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere
- Completed the Android NanoDegree.
- Experience writing Bash Scripts.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for our fleet of Android apps.
- Take ownership of re-architecting the existing Android codebase into a modular architecture.
- Manage the transition from Java to Kotlin.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
Reference number for this position is SJ48441. This is a permanent position based in Umhlanga offering a cost to company salary of R550k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on
or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Apr 09:41
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.