A concern within FMCG is seeking a reliable Motorcycle Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. A team player that is able to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
Open position : Motorcycle Delivery Driver
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Reporting to : Retail / General Manager
Job requirements :
• Valid driver’s license (Bigger than 125cc or Learners – Big Motorcycle)
• Clean driving record.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Able to read, write and speak English and/or Afrikaans
• Accurate and attention to detail
• Basic maths knowledge
• OHSA E. Competencies
• Highly efficient Duties :
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Should you meet the above job requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “Motorcycle Delivery Driver” into the subject line of your email.
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful.