|Remuneration:||R25000 – R35000 per month|
Top Media agency seeks an experienced media implementation planner with minimum five+ years’ experience. You will be responsible to implement the brands’ tactical plan on a day-to-day basis. This position involves developing the details of the tactical plan and, working with the implementation groups, initiating and maintaining the implementation of those details.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to be a team player who has strong communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience
- Provide maintenance for a media plan once it has been implemented, oversee the launch process and liaise with internal and external partners as required
- Ability to tell compelling implementation stories (with the aim to interweave roles, flighting, weights, formats of different media and how they interrelate)
- You will oversee and ensure excellence in the planning, buying and delivery of paid media, working closely with the brand, marketing and PR teams to deliver audience centric campaigns across all media channels to meet brand communication objectives
- This job will be diverse and fast paced and will require an adaptable and confident planner to manage the media process from briefing key partners, providing strategic guidance, the approval process, post campaign analysis and competitive/landscape reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of multimedia planning is a must, as is a proven track record of managing relationships with key media owners
- Recommend communication initiatives with strategic partners and media owners that can be implemented on a local level
- Previous agency exp, working on some big brand names is non negotiable
- Very strong computer knowledge
Posted on 11 Jan 12:21