|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Soul Providers Collective|
We are looking for a talented designer with digital experience (min four years) to join our creative agency. You must be an illustrator at your core, have strong motion graphics and video editing experience and want to apply your artistic flair to brands. Art direction is a plus.
Duties to include
- Receive briefs and analyse requirements, resources, the time required.
- Research and understand the client’s marketing strategy and corporate identity in order to create unique designs that answer client briefs and communication objectives.
- Develop design concepts and direction for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects i.e. determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Acting as quality control, review and suggest edits for all material and ensure deadlines are met.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; and responds to client commentary and requests.
- Assist the Creative Director with shoot production.
- Meet SPC work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Identifies work process improvements.
- Stay abreast of the latest design trends. This will require continued research of marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in ad practices.
- Strong motion graphics
- Strong illustration
- Must be a master using Adobe apps
- Have a highly editorial eye for photography and layout
- Planning and organising/time management essential
- Be on top of design trends
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under quick turnaround times
Posted on 01 Dec 10:59