|Remuneration:||R23000 – R29000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||ATKASA – Digital Agency|
The digital marketing strategist is responsible for coordinating and implementing digital marketing strategies, for clients. The correct person will be goal-oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
Key management areas of responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to digital marketing strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of program strategy for client initiatives
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with PPC, SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Key areas of responsibility
- Develop digital campaign strategies for a variety of clients that tie across multiple platforms and work closely with CS and Creative teams to deliver high quality campaigns.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Perform in depth digital Analysis of clients and their competitors to come up with best strategies.
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Manage Programmatic campaigns
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for all facets of digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional skills and qualifications
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords/Bing certification
- Three+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Three+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Posted on 06 Oct 14:19