|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with its head office located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and managing director, Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA and the Spur Group, to name but a few.
We are looking for a passionate digital designer with retail client experience; someone with the skill set to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as App and web design, banners, social media and website elements. The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork and must be able to assist with conceptualising digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively.
Join us as part of the largest supermarket retailer in Africa as we serve one billion customers each year, through our footprint in Africa in over 2,800 outlets across 15 countries.
*Please note: This position is based at our client – not at 99c*
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- App and web design
- Art direction – both digital and ATL
- Digital design
- Social media posts
- UX and UI design
- Web banners
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least three+ years’ experience in an advertising agency
- At least two years’ experience as a digital designer or in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in UX/UI
- Proficient in FIGMA
- Proficient in using software applications used for digital advertising, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Solution driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Flexible to work outside of normal working hours (overtime if and when required)
- Driver’s licence with own vehicle
- Must be willing to work on alcohol brands
Please submit a concise CV and a link to your online portfolio. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Applications from EE candidates will be considered with preference in compliance with the EE Act.
Posted on 11 Dec 09:31