An opportunity exists for a mid-level motion graphics designer/editor with solid experience in delivering video, graphics and 2D animated content to join a well-established and dynamic hybrid agency.
Edit and deliver 2D animated videos including text, motion graphics, visual effects and 2D characters. Edit and deliver standard video content including testimonials, highlights and green screen presentations.
Assist with the set-up, conceptualisation and design of video projects as well as pre-production workflow including data management, content collation, storyboarding, and the preparation of graphic assets for editing. Assist on photo and video shoots if needed.
Work with both client and in-house briefs, and with supplied graphic design, either by the client or from a team of freelance designers.
Design and animate marketing content for social media platforms and support in-house graphic designer, when needed, with the design of digital content including corporate communications, marketing materials, logo and vector asset design, and presentations.
- Recognised, completed degree in design, video/film production or related field
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within After Effects, including use of its built-in camera, parenting and null objects, basic expressions, puppet tool, and the use of vector assets
- Understanding and use of Adobe Dynamic Link
- Good graphic design skills, including typography, layout, and vector creation
- Excellent story-telling ability
- Strong understanding of required formats for video export and delivery
- Understanding of Corporate Identity and its impact on design, edit and animation decisions
- Excellent file, asset and layer naming practices
- Ability to work on both PC and Mac
- Experience with third-party plug-ins such as Duik, Red Giant, and Element 3D advantageous
- Own transport essential
Posted on 25 Sep 10:32
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
One of the most established team of Recruitment Consultants in Durban with a reputation for sourcing and placing top quality candidates at select companies.
Get job alerts for Designer jobs
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Junior Graphic Designer/Digital Press Operator, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Digital Marketer/Designer, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Structural Designers – Packaging, Durban, Worldwide Positions
- Senior Graphic Designers, Durban, Worldwide Positions
- Graphic Designer, Durban, Essenwood
- Graphic Designer – CAD Artist Boyswear, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Junior to Mid Web Developer, Durban, Kloof
- Creative Graphic Designer, Durban, Umbilo
- DTP/Layout/Repro Designer, Durban, Umbilo