One of South Africa’s fastest growing agencies is looking for a dedicated, and enthusiastic graphic designer.
The successful candidate needs outstanding conceptual and design skills, with a proven track record of producing beautiful and unique content for a variety of formats. This is a full-time position based in Johannesburg.
Reporting to: Design lead
- Confer with design lead, creative director and account managers to discuss the client’s needs and determine design
- Conceptualize and develop ideas with the design lead, creative director and Account Managers through completion of final product, making improvements as needed during review stages
- Adhere to brief deadlines
- Strive to generate clear, innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Create original graphics and layouts for illustrations, logos, websites, social platforms and other agency specific purposes, using graphic design software
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team on campaigns spanning the full media spectrum.
- An expert understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Ideally, an understanding of After Effects, video production and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant degree or similar
- Be able to produce a portfolio of work (non-negotiable)
- Out-the-box thinking
- Works well with people with varying personalities
- Is confident, resourceful, decisive, and willing to take initiative
- Able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- The ability to keep cool under pressure and help others do the same
- A grasp of Digital and Social
- A drive to continually learn and grow professionally.
We are Clockwork – a globally recognised, independent creative and communications agency with headquarters in Johannesburg and London.
Posted on 17 Feb 07:45