|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Flexi time, remote working days|
We are a digital creative marketing company that creates digital products, platforms and experiences that connect consumers and brands. Our client base ranges from established international brands to start-ups from around the globe. We are looking for a highly creative, self-motivated individual, with a passion for crafting and a keen eye for detail, to join our creative team.
You will be operating in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and working on a wide range of projects: from conceptualising and executing social media campaigns, designing responsive websites and digital collateral for our brands, to styling and shooting content in-house.
You will be working directly with content strategists to ensure that creative fulfils the strategic requirements of our brands and that it resonates with the right audience. You will assist the senior creatives with larger projects while running with your own – all the while continuing to explore and push the boundaries in the ever-changing digital landscape.
There is a strong primary focus on UI design, and UX experience is considered a strong bonus. You need to be able to think critically and put yourself in the consumer’s shoes at every touchpoint.
- Responsible for producing cut-through social media content, involvement spanning concept to execution
- Art directing, styling and shooting social content (Camera skills considered a bonus)
- Responsive website design (Strong focus)
- Aid in concept generation (Digital campaigns, content plans)
- Creation of layouts, images, icons, social content and motion design
- Aid in designing digital brand languages for existing & new brands
- Digital brand collateral design: Mailer templates, email signatures, banners
- Design updates to existing owned platforms
- Ability to interpret client briefs and create solutions that are forward-thinking
- You care deeply about doing great work
- You value craft as much as ideas, with a strong eye for detail
- Understanding of social media channels and content formats that can be used, as well as to how best to leverage these according to clients’ objectives
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Some photography, motion design, video editing experience is a strong bonus
- Relevant degree or diploma
- At least three years of experience in a similar role (designer or art director) in a digital environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficiency in Sketch or Figma
- Premiere Pro/Final Cut or Davinci Resolve considered a bonus
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Independent and a team player
- Love working hard and being rewarded for your efforts
- A desire to keep abreast of industry best practice, latest trends and cutting-edge technologies
If you think that this is you, please send us your CV and portfolio.
Posted on 04 Nov 16:45