|Remuneration:||R600 – R650 per hour negotiable|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Do you want to work with some the top full-stack devs? One of the top international companies? Working with some of the most advanced products that will change the landscape for all end users? Then this is the place for you!
- Five+ years of experience in any programming language
- Angular 2
- NodeJS (advantageous)
- Java Microprofile (Jax-RS) (advantageous)
- REST/(oData/GraphQL – advantageous)
Nice to have
Duties and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance on platform/application
- Meet with end-users and gather requirements
- Facilitate stand-up’s
- Propose and review system design and evaluate
- Review and present to Product Owners
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
Any certificates, degrees or training candidate needs. These can also be set out in bullet points.
- BSc Computer Science (IT related qualifications)
The reference number for this position is ZH47486. It’s a Contact position based in Menlyn offering a rate of up to R650ph, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on az.oc.egrem-e@hharaZ or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Posted on 09 Dec 12:10