An established company in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town, is looking for fluent French speaking Call Center Agents to offer excellent service to its clients from all over the world, and maintaining its reputation as a world leader in products for frequent and discerning travelers with a powerful portfolio of brands.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent role
BASIC SALARY: R9 945 (including 10% shift allowance)
START DATE: January 2019
- Taking inbound calls in a professional manner
- Handling and overcoming objections in a professional and effective manner
- Adhering to targets
- Making outbound calls to an international customer base
- Executing effective sales techniques
- Handling both internal and external email correspondence to and from clients in line with quality standards
- Working towards resolution time periods
- Ensuring quality standards and targets
- Dealing with clients telephonically – above average telephonic communication skills
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A National Senior Certificate
- A clear criminal and credit record
- A valid work permit (this is a MUST, if foreign)
- The ability and willingness to work weekends and shifts as and when required (rotational shifts: 5am to 2pm, 11am to 8pm and 8pm to 5am – Monday to Sunday)
- Proven exposure to flexibility and easily adaptable to pressurized environments and change
- Proven customer service orientation and problem solving ability in previous roles/career
- An applied foreign language in a corporate environment
- The ability to multi task
- Familiarity with call centre culture/environment (advantageous)
- Exposure to travel, either work related or extensive personal travel (advantageous)
Should you meet all the above pre-requisites, please apply TODAY.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.