Out client in the automotive industry based in East London is currently looking to employ a Master BOM Analyst and Production Scheduler.
- Creation of Manufacturing Bill of materials, updates and sign-offs
- Ensuring proper execution of product change management, parts setup to active status timely, and implementation process clarified in the plant
- Ensure on time BOM creation as well as leading the MBOM audits (as per BOS)
- Meet scorecards items related to Engineering Change Management
- Plan and execute the critical deliverables as defined in BOS
- Ensure BOM setup, review and sign-off as per BOS
- Part number creations, setups
- Weekly error report analysis
- Manufacturing Bill of materials setup and sign off as per Program Manager timing plan
- Develop, plan and execute the master production schedule based on actual and manage and report inventory performance and record accuracy
- Update and maintain system parameters
- Ensure smooth operations throughout the production and distribution
- Analyse lead times with operations and supply chain to ensure schedule accuracy
- Tertiary Qualification in Logistics or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- At least 4 years in a similar role
- Program Management Experience with at least 1 Product Launch
- Manufacturing Operations
- Lean Manufacturing
- Working Knowledge of MS Project
Please note, should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, that your application was unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.