|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||7.5% contribution to provident + 50% contribution to medical aid|
We are looking for a marketing production manager who will be the glue of the marketing team. You will ensure that our marketing strategy is delivered: on time, within budget and when possible exceeds desired results.
What you will be doing:
- The marketing production manager, as custodian of the content calendar, brand manual/style guide and strategic plan, ensures production outputs are in line with pre-defined specifications.
- Engagement with internal stakeholders to gather needs, prioritize production and implement on time/to brief.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders [clients] across the business [sales, lodges, people, community and finance] as well as interfacing with a variety of external resources such as designers, developers, campaign managers, PRO, analysts, and agency account managers.
- Communicates regularly with the internal stakeholders [clients] and internal/external resources regarding the status of all jobs in progress in creative/production.
- Oversees all work performed by internal and external resources to ensure their delivery is aligned to the strategy, on brief, in budget and on time.
- Administration of website to ensure content is accurate and in line with needs and UX design/information architecture delivers optimal usability. As and when required make basic changes to the website.
- Ensures monitoring and management of marketing assets and platforms to ensure optimal performance
- Accountable for all pricing and the budget
- The Marketing Production Manager should be able to answer any work-related question concerning trafficking, scheduling, budgets, and production.
- Deal with media requests/proposals/barter exchanges Service other departments with marketing collateral& be able to load and publish monthly newsletters
- Contribute to the marketing strategy as and when required
In your role you will partner with various individuals and teams across the business namely:
- Internal stakeholders
- Marketing team members
- External suppliers
As you are part of our team, we need the following from you:
As a member of the Thornybush family we demonstrate an attitude which reflects:
- High Performance
- Solutions orientated
- Ongoing learning and development
- Forward thinking
- Change agent
- Results orientated
- Critical Thinker
- Thornybush spirit
- Negotiation skills
- Deadline driven
- Excellent command of the English language
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of KPI related to successful digital marketing
- Understand email marketing
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Project management tool: Asana or similar
- Website management tool: WordPress or similar
- Social media management tool: FB/Insta Business, Hootsuite or similar
- Social media web analytics tool: Google Analytics or similar
- Newsletter management tool: Everlytic or similar
- No less than four years experience in a similar role
- Academic qualification – diploma | degree in marketing
- Transport and ability to drive
- Location: Hoedspruit hub office and/or Thornybush onsite
How to apply:
Please send your three-page CV as an attachment to moc.hsubynroht@neerihs and use marketing production manager in the subject line.
We look forward to engaging with you!
Posted on 18 Dec 10:16