Dotsure Ltd is hiring a channel manager for their marketing department The successful applicant will be responsible for improving customer consumption; planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity and implementations of the marketing channel strategy for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
- Act as a Marketing Consultant to partners, driving demand generation activities for Commercial and Small Business segment
- Develop and manage internal/ external customer relationships
- Prepare action plans by account
- Assist in the development and implementation of target marketing plans as needed by internal & external stakeholders
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Business alignment: Apply key business strategy focus areas into account planning and day to day delivery.
- Channel alignment: Build an account plan closely aligned to the Channel strategy and purposely develop on the strategic principals where specifically applicable to the account.
- Establish internal service level standards with the Network, Support and Solutions divisions to ensure the total customer partner experience
- Create and conduct proposal presentations
- Build personal relationships with key staff within the channel
- Supervise execution of co-marketing activities by partners and/or vendor agencies
- Tracking and monitoring performance of all campaigns
- Relevant marketing diploma
- Three to five years of professional Partner/Channel/Distributor marketing experience from strategy to execution in a highly driven digital environment
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to work in an international virtual team with marketing, sales and product specialists and with business partners
- Demonstrate wide and proven experience in the digital marketing mix and therefore are able to consult and advise partners on their marketing strategy and execution, to drive pipeline growth
This position is permanent and will be based in the beautiful city of George, Western Cape. The position will be filled in line with the Dotsure culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented.
Posted on 07 Jan 13:34