|Remuneration:||R8000 – R10000 per month|
We’re looking for someone to join our client’s marketing team. This someone doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a good sense of humour, and knows how to solve problems. Someone who takes feedback well and is self-motivated. You’re keen to learn about all the different facets of marketing. You’ll have your finger on the pulse when it comes to ongoing and upcoming trends. You’re organised yet flexible, and pride yourself on your reliability and consistency. You’re looking for a place where you can learn, grow and get some hands-on experience.
What you’ll love:
The ability to do something you’re really good at for a company you’ll come to love. And working with some very skilled individuals. And staff discounts on top of ludicrously affordable products.
- Assisting the team with campaign
- Assist with copywriting / editing
- Posting content on social platform
- Contributing toward content plans and calendars (training will be provided where there are any skill gaps)
- Basic reporting
- Organising the logistics for competitions: buying and sourcing prizes, contacting winners, arranging for prizes to be sent off to winners
- Assisting with logistics when working with influencers: buying / sourcing prizes, sending prizes and products to influencers
- Helping with video shoots
- Being involved in brainstorms for content ideas and other campaigns
- Some tasks are ad hoc depending on which part of the team needs assistance
- Monitor all social feeds and inboxes and flag issues with the relevant parties.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok
- Must have some form of tertiary education
Posted on 11 Feb 12:39