Our client distributes and manufacture FMCG Goods on a National footprint, they are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician
- Qualified Millwright
- Experience in Wiring and Basic Argon Gas Welding
- Experience working on PLC Programming/ Electronics
- Need to have working knowledge on CMMS Systems
- Attend to breakdowns
- Coordinate contractors on site
- Conduct Health and Safety functions
- Electrical and pneumatic problem solving
- Maintain and update maintenance system records
- Proactively inform Lead Tech when stock is running low
- Co-ordinate external maintenance services by contractor
- Ensure that workshop and toolbox is clean and tidy at all times
- Perform maintenance related administrative duties as required
- Ensure contract compliance with company HSE rules and policies
- Conduct routine maintenance checks of plant, equipment and machinery
- Maintenance tech delivers high standards of cleanliness and reliability of production machinery and factory facilities
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.