- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repair machines or systems.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Determine the causes of technical problems and find solutions for them.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- Operate and control equipment.
- Determine the tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Perform tests to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery
- (Trade Test: Equipment Mechanic Advantageous)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.