- Ad Placed : 05 Feb 2020 15:00:25 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 30000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing company is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist – Inbound, who will report to the Plant Manager.
- Co-ordinate and plan production requirements based on customer demands and order priorities.
- Forecast and control Raw Material requirements and procurement and ensure on time Raw Materials deliveries to internal customer.
- Logistics of inbound materials, receiving.
- Manage good support to production processes and key suppliers.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Receiving experience.
- Logistics of all Inbound materials.
- Complete basic business calculations.
- Quality (ISO9001/TS16949) knowledge.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Key Performance Areas:
- Receive customer demand and verify accuracy.
- Plan raw material requirements based on demand.
- Ensure on time in full deliveries of raw materials.
- Ensure incoming raw materials quality procedures are followed.
- Assist with processing of rejects.
- Assist with production planning and data control.
- Manage the inbound loads and co-ordinate with production facilities for accurate arrival times.
- Carrier contract negotiations and compliance.
- Manage KPI’s.
- Participate in scheduling meetings as needed to stay abreast of company requirements and opportunities and keep the appropriate company departments abreast of trends and changes in the logistics industry.
- Track and communicate revenue and performance results.
- Budget responsibility, keep all expenses under budget.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the receiving of goods and raw materials into Fixed Stock Locations.
- Maintain required inventory and stock levels.
- Prepare raw materials test certificate for laboratory.
- Chemical forecasting monthly and yearly.
- Ensure correct stock handling.
- Move, pack and maintain stock in the warehouse.
- Chemical forecasting.
- Order chemicals.
- Forecast and import material release.
- Receive stores requisitions and co-ordinate issuing.
- Identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.